Key West Backcountry Safari
Spend an unforgettable day sailing emerald waters, kayaking mangrove-shaded channels and snorkeling coral gardens in an unspoiled marine wilderness.
- Voyage into the Backcountry under sail on a traditional 65ft Skipjack schooner.
- Listen to a historical chart talk and learn about Key West maritime history.
- Paddle a kayak on a guided tour through the mangrove island ecosystem.
- Snorkel unspoiled waters to encounter tropical fish and exotic marine life.
- Enjoy beverages, snacks and a delicious picnic lunch afloat.
- Relax on a deserted island beach or remote sandbar.
- Celebrate happy hour in paradise with cold beer, wine and sodas.
What To Bring
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 1,661 traveler reviews collected by Best In Key West and partner sites such as Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor