Key West Island Biplane Tour
Our 15-18 minute Key West Island Biplane Tour takes you over the entire island of Key West and then some!
- Fastest and safest way to see the island
- Experienced and knowledgeable pilots
- Fun for the whole family
- Stunning views of Key West!
Our 15-18 minute Key West Island Biplane Tour takes you over the entire island of Key West and then some! Your Pilot will narrate your tour pointing out historic sights such as, the Old Town District and famous Duval Street, the various historic spots on the island including the Truman Annex and the Hemingway House, North Roosevelt Boulevard with all the luxury resorts, and the various Key West harbor. Next, we head out to see the Sand Key Lighthouses.
Flying 500 feet over head you will be able to spot sharks, rays, and even dolphins from the crystal clear waters just off of Key West.
The tour, which is narrated throughout, will show you historic points of Key West, such as the Sand Key lighthouses, as you fly 500 feet overhead. You will see Sharks, Rays, Dolphins and an occasional Manatee. Two passengers can enjoy open cockpit flight on our various biplane rides.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 15-18 Minutes (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- All necessary instruction and safety gear
- 30 minute narrated flight and all necessary safety gear
- DVD video of your biplane ride available for purchase
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with the Best in Key West!
Product code: C-813