Are you interested in?
Key West Conch Tour Train
Experience the best of Key West on the famous Conch Tour Train! One of Florida’s most popular attractions, the Conch Tour Train has been entertaining visitors to the ‘Island City’ for decades. Learn about the history of the train, a tribute to Henry Flagler's engineering miracle when he brought the railroad to Key West in 1912, and explore this charming tropical paradise on a leisurely train ride around the island! FREE Admission to the Sails to Rails Museum included with ticket!
Stop At: Conch Tour Train, 303 Front St, Key West, Florida 33040 United States
Ride Key West’s Conch Tour Train, a proud tribute to Henry Flagler's engineering miracle in the early 1900s when he brought the first railroad to the Florida island! Travel back through time as you explore the lush, tropical island
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Old Town Trolley Tours Key West, Florida 33040 United States
Take the Conch Train Tour!
Pass By: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Florida 33040 United States
Learn about the ‘Conch’ – the first settlers and long-time residents of Key West – and hear about important historical figures who became captivated by the island, such as John James Audubon, Ernest Hemingway and Harry S Truman.
From bold Spanish explorers to the great cigar barons, you’ll be transported back to the exciting railroad days of the early 1900s – there’s so much to see and learn on the Conch Tour Train!
Pass By: Historic Tours of America - Key West, Florida 33040 United States
This experience is offered by Historic Tours of America
Pass By: Southernmost Point, Whitehead Street, Florida 33040 United States
See the Southern Most Point in the USA
Pass By: Key West Shipwreck Museum, 1 Whitehead St, Florida 33040 United States
Key West Shipwreck Treasure Museum
Pass By: Sails To Rails Museum at Flagler Station, 901 Caroline St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Sails to Rails Museum at Flagler Station
Stop At: Mallory Square, 400 Wall St, Florida 33040 United States
Tour ends at Mallory Square. Enjoy the rest of your day here!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Narrated train ride tour
- FREE ADMISSION TO THE SAILS TO RAILS MUSEUM
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Service animals allowed
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- All areas and surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Parking is available at Mallory Square or Hilton Parking garage
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.65 out of 5 stars based on 324 verified reviews from Best In Key West and TripAdvisor